Welcome to the Society for the Enhancement of Real Freedom


On this site you can learn About us, Our Projects, Who we advocate for, How to volunteer and about our Fundraising.



Need help? Is your peace of mind and enjoyment being interrupted unjustly by authorities? Are they being a nuisance and presuming to infringe upon your right to quiet enjoyment and dignity? Have a look through who we advocate for. We may be able to add our voice to yours so you don’t have to go it alone.

Contact us

Submit a complaint to theĀ Office of the BC Police Complaint Commissioner (All police including RCMP)

Submit a complaint to theĀ Civilian Review and Complaints Commission (RCMP)